Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to School Week - Decorated Notebooks

Well, I finally had a day to myself and was able to decorate the notebooks that I wrote about earlier. I started with this one:

Just a simple one to jot down plans, thoughts, or other insprirations.

Then came this one:

I'm not necessarily crazy about this one, but I wanted to do nature notebooks this year and this was my attempt at using what I had on hand instead of running out to the scrapbook store. Susannah's nature notebook was next:

This one I liked. I hope she does too. Finally I did one for her just to have:

I still need to do one for her copywork, but I was done for the day.

Don't forget to check out Clarice's finished project and also take a look at my daughter Rebecca's finished projects here and here. What a fun project!

3 comments:

clarice said...

These are soooooo cute. I am going to have to copy you !! Clarice

Gumbo Lily said...

Mary, these are terrific! I'm so glad that Clarice introduced me to your blog. I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks for sharing with us.

~Jody

Mary said...

Thank you so much, Jody for the kind words! I'm happy you've come to visit and hope you come back often!

Mary